Sunday, October 31, 2021

Halloween Fun

 We tried to get a few fun things in for Halloween. First of which was a pumpkin walk up in Logan with Payne and Libby! We got to hang out after and play! We don't see them enough and the kids had a blast! They had some pretty cool pumpkin displays - and I took pictures of a lot of them. Oops.




































We had a fun dinner party at Mimi's with everyone also and she had quite the caramel apple making station.




Family pumpkin carving turned out to be kids making demands of what they wanted and me doing everything. I think next year we'll do more stickers and paints. I didn't do half bad though, considering I was using our giant kitchen knife set because Walmart was out of pumpkin carving kits.




Annual Stoddard Halloween party is always a blast! Great costumes, we had great weather and fun carnival games and delicious pizza's. I love this tradition!
































I was so sad I had to work on Halloween. Like legit. I tried hard to switch someone that maybe didn't care as much but apparently there was no one :) Tanner sent some pictures. He said the kids had a blast and they got tons of candy. The weather was great. They started over in his parents neighborhood and said it was a huge bust. They came back around our neighborhood and it was a big party all around. 








Trick or Treating was Saturday. On Sunday, actual Halloween day, we decorated some cookies. And that was fun and delicious and messy and concluded our festivities for the month :)








No comments:

Post a Comment