Monday, April 18, 2022

Easter

I love dyeing eggs! So do the kids! They get pretty creative and it was a super fun time. And no one eve cried or got mad. Success. Tanner was there too and dyed a few but I didn't get a picture of him. Oops.








Lottie's

Greta's

Harvey's - he got some pretty cool colors!

Then Saturday morning my parents came up. They came to soccer games and then over to our house after. Heather and Laura and Dallin and family came up in the afternoon and we did an egg hunt over at the park by our house. SO fun. It was a perfect size, no one else there, and lots of fun places to hide and find! And it didn't rain on us. I loved it all and the kids all had a great time. Thanks to my mom for putting the eggs and treats and everything together! 


























Then back to our house for a delicious dinner and playing and games and fun. Our first party at the house and it was awesome.


And then Easter Bunny hid some simple little baskets around Sunday morning and I got terrible pictures of the whole ordeal. But it was a nice Sunday. Good church meeting and Tanner made a delicious dinner. I had to work and unfortunately had to go in a little early, but all in all it was a really great Easter weekend!



Oh, and the Mimi and Papa Easter bunny dropped off chocolate caramel eggs! Yum!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment