Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Greta's 7th Birthday

We decided to rent a bounce house and have it at the church, so she just invited all the friends she wanted. I can't even think of everyone she invited. She got 2 parties. One on the 28th with school treats and dinner with grandparents, then the 1st is when we did her friend party. I guess it's only fair to celebrate on either side of the hollow of her birthday. 

I got up early to get some stuff done for dinner and cake etc, and I came out in the kitchen and turned a light on and started playing some quiet music. She popped up on the couch and scared the heck out of me! She told me she woke up early and wondered if she was 7 yet, so she ran downstairs to see, and yep! She was! So she just laid on the couch after that. She came and helped me in the kitchen for a bit. She requested breakfast cake. I love  her. 


Finally getting to presents after a long patient day! Mimi and Pop came up and my parents did too. We had spaghetti and meatballs, ceasar salad and garlic bread. Per her request. 





Lottie's faces in these...

And that's Lottie under there.



New clothes on birthday day number 2.








Let's see - we have Claire, Audrey, Roxy, Harper, Colbie, Suzy, Ruby, Greta, Stella, Whitney and Lottie!


Heather was the coolest. She came and helped me with everything. I would have died trying to manage this myself. And of course - the cotton candy queen!











I'd say it was a perfect couple of days celebrating our perfect and beautiful 7 year old. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment