Saturday, March 18, 2017

Zoo days

We've had a few zoo days lately and there's not a whole lot of dialogue to talk about that other than it's fun. Harvey loves it. And Greta has been so fun with animals and her pointing and excited noises. Harvey says his favorite animal there is the giraffe.

 




Man I love this picture and his face and posture. So funny.
 
 This other day we came with my mom and Laura. A little warmer. And still lots of fun!

 This was my favorite part about this day - watching this huge gorilla climb SO high up this tree and break off huge branches and throw them down and just hang out. It was pretty crazy and cool!


 
Did a side by side of those because she was SUPER grumpy and the second one almost looks like she was happy, but I mostly caught the pic at a good time.
 About to ride the train! He was so excited.


He was SOO tired!
 
 
The problem with taking so many pictures is I like all of them and end up deleting almost none. So then it's overload of the same pose. Oh well :)

 These are obviously all out of order. I'm in blog catch up mode and so am not being as particular...

Telling us the way to go.
 


Not at all cooperating.
 




And these pics aren't from the zoo but from my mom babysitting while I was in North Dakota. And it was around the same time and it was at the aquarium with Laura and Logan, and that's like the zoo...so they are getting put here.






 Oh, and my dad took them to the zoo once while I was in ND too.
It really is so nice to live in a place close to family with so many fun and different things to do. And that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment