Saturday, January 27, 2018

Lottie 5 months

Oh this baby. She just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. Her eyes and huge smiles and cheeks are the best things ever. I feel the most sadness about time passing with this one. Maybe because she's our last. Maybe because it's just extra sweet and wonderful having a little baby when there's some chaos with a 4 and 2 year old and the fighting and whining that has been coming with that. Haha. But really...just look at that face...

My mom is amazing. This is the quilt she made Lottie. I love it. It's so bright and cheery and adorable. And perfect for our little lottie ladybug.
Often sleeps kind of on her side with one hand in her mouth and legs up and the other arm is usually over her face. You'll see later.
Not a whole lot of tummy time happens around here. Which is probably why she hasn't started rolling at all yet. Oops.


I still keep trying to have her take a binky, thinking it might make some moments a lot easier. And she just still will not. Less even than in months past. She's getting rather fond of her hand and fingers though.
And is starting to be able to hold her own bottle :(

Cutest little cousins ever.



Oh the chub. I can't stand it.






Here's more what I'm talking about.









She had her 4 month appointment actually a few days before turning 5 months. We got behind with our Disneyland vacation and the doctors schedule ect. She's 15.5 pounds. 50th ish percentile in weight and about 75th ish for head and height. She dropped down on the curve in weight. Not sure if it's just her moving around a lot more or me eating less or what. We'll see what the next couple of months bring.
Laura sent this to me at work when she was babysitting. Oops - sorry.

You can't really tell from this picture but when I had come from work at like 2, this is how she was sleeping and her feet/legs are basically sticking straight up. Haha.
I had a bunch of dresses from Greta but this age they are all summer ones and so I splurged and got a few long sleeved ones (one of the ones was up a bit with the red tights). This was just a couple of days before 5 months and I could stare at it all day.

These were actually taken on the 5 month birthday. Again with the fingers. Haha. But I love her smile in the next one. Man - she is EXCITED about her "birthday".

1 comment: