Sunday, February 25, 2018

Lottie is 6 months!

Half a year. Can you believe it? I can't. I really have nothing but good to say about this little thing these days. She smiles the biggest smiles. It's pretty funny - she'll go from perfectly straight face to biggest smile that could possible happen and back again with nothing in between and in just a couple of seconds. It's funny. And adorable. She is LOVING food. We've tried lots of things in the last couple of weeks. Cucumber, carrot, banana, cream of wheat, broccoli, apple, raspberries, chicken, beef, cantaloupe. I think that about covers it all. She's gotten pretty good about munching with her gums and swallowing. She does better with that than me trying to put a spoon in her mouth. She still is not much for rolling over. She's done it twice but not really consistently and only from back to front. I still am not the best at making her stay on her tummy, which is probably bad and I keep meaning to do more of but then I think about it either when she's just eaten or she's too close to tired. Hopefully she's not too stunted in development. She's great with sitting up and grabbing toys and moving them from hand to hand and she loves to do crunches :) She lifts her head up off the ground a lot when she's laying on her back. She's even gotten both shoulder blades up before. Impressive. 
She's hit and miss in this thing. 

Oh my gosh the rolls. I'm obsessed with her thighs.


First time with banana's. 


I haven't tried her in this again since this was basically our first experience.


Green smoothie!



She is not a binky girl. For all our attempts at forcing it she will not. Harvey liked his but gave it up on his own by maybe 6-8 months??? Greta LOVED hers and it has been a challenge to get rid of hers. She will not take one. But she sucks her fingers like this - which neither Harvey or Greta ever were finger suckers. I think it's cute. But could be a harder habit to break.




Oh, and she's had sweet potato :)



I had like a 2 plus week where I didn't change a poopy diaper. It felt like forever. Tanner sent me these pictures about 10 minutes apart from each other. Haha. My mom got a good one while babysitting too. I just got lucky there for a bit. She only poops every few days or more. 

She loved it this time and figured out how to bounce in it - or just got a tiny bit longer that she could :) I took a video of it but it kind of has potential to make you motion sick. I think I was a little too close - so watch at your own risk :)


Oh and she's had bread too. Haha. Good thing I take a million pictures of everything.

A couple other videos...
Happy 6 months angel face :) I took a bunch of these and her smiles are so cute I couldn't get rid of them - even with crazy bow and all!









No comments:

Post a Comment