Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Misc February

For it being the shortest month of the year there sure are a boat load of pictures. Harvey and Greta both got special birthday sleepovers with Grammy and Pop and I am putting all those in here too instead of with their birthday posts - which probably would make more sense - but oh well.


Tanner COMPLETELY surprised me with these pictures. He snuck shopping for outfits and snuck them away one evening I was working and then surprised me with the prints for Valentine's Day. Holy smokes. Talk about a killer, thoughtful, sweet awesome gift! He's probably the best gift giver ever. And Harvey was a steel trap. He was awesome at keeping the secret. I knew they were up to something but he couldn't be persuaded to give it away. Never expected this. I am soo happy with these!





 A little Arctic Circle outing...




If I remember right, the lesson in primary was about the beautiful creations on Earth - this is his volcano.
 Miss independent trying to get dressed herself. That's her shirt.
 Free valentine's cookie at Smiths.
 Loves her babies and her purses :)

 Proud of his art work. It's a heart crown they gave out at Smith's and he did a great job coloring it.
 Matching jackets from Grammy.
We thought the park was going to be a bit warmer but it was kind of windy and chilly. We met Devin and her girls there.




 A few from Grammy while she babysat one day.


 This is too precious...





 What's better than one binky??? Two!

 Heart pancakes for V-day with whip cream and sprinkles. They weren't as big of fans as I thought...weird.


 Tanner's cute valentine's girls.

 We made some sugar cookies and delivered them too. They were great decorators!
 And Greta is the best test taster.


 Such style...
These aren't in the right order but for Harvey's sleepover - they went and saw Peter Rabbit, went to Wendy's, stopped at Walmart and he got a transformer dinosaur. They then went for a walk and headed to Boondocks where he just played around on the arcades. I think it's such a fun tradition my parents have started!







 We got to have cousin Libby spend a night with us while her fam was on a ski trip.
 They started out thinking they wanted a sleepover in the piano room. They were in here for a bit, doing some exercises, etc and then decided they wanted to sleep in Harvey's room.

This is them definitely NOT sleeping. It took them probably another hour at least to finally crash. But it was so cute hearing them chitter chatter and giggle all evening. I LOVED cousin sleepovers. They were the best! Fun to be having my kids enjoy them now.
 They are officially crashed out now.

 Spent the afternoon at my mom's one day and we crafted these. It was fun and I'm excited to have a new St Patrick's decoration!
 Harvey being silly and showing off his muscles. I love the girls smiling and looking up at him.

 I love matching outfits with them!

More great art by Harvey!
 Greta's sleepover! Making cookies, drawing, playing and then lots more fun pictures from Discovery Gateway. She had a blast and they wore her out! She's so cute.





(I'm lazy and don't want to move these pictures - but it actually is pretty in order - while they were playing Harvey had a fieldtrip to the fire station and had to wear his costume. He's awesome).



There wasn't enough space for me to back up adequately to get everyone - but I  wanted to include his teacher too. Cute kiddos.























These are only a couple of pics I got/took from a short getaway with the sisters in law. We ate dinner at Tin Angel Café, somewhere I've been wanting to try forever. We stayed the night at Little America - Nat, Nat and I sat in the hot tub. Morning we ate at Gourmandise and it was AMAZING! Holy cow. So so so good. I wanted everything off the menu and everything in their display cases. 


I've been trying to prep Greta for totally getting rid of binky and bottle. We were down to binky just at naps and night but whenever she wanted milk she still drank from a bottle. This toy was supposed to be a bribe to give up both altogether.
 We've done okay without the binky. The milk thing is trickier. This is the only time she's drank out of the cups that she picked. She won't drink milk from them or any other cup. I guess that's fine but she's struggled a bit at night and in the morning. Guess we need to just do more yogurts :)

 And just being a cute mama to her babies. Love it.

 "This is the best day ever!" Harvey told me that when I said they could have a picnic on my bed and finish watching Planes Fire and Rescue. I was working on putting our chairs together that FINALLY came in to RC Willey! Soooo excited!
 Tanner went out of town for a few days for work and while he was gone Heather and I made a dinner he wouldn't like :) It was a Vietnamese chicken salad. It was soooo good. Like the best salad ever and I want to eat it every day of my life. I'm sad all the leftovers are gone. I need to make more. Then Laura came over and we made black chocolate avocado pudding. Good but I put too much cocoa powder in. Oops. And then we tried coconut kettle corn but word to the wise - coconut sugar doesn't melt the same and didn't work at all. So second batch was regular. We watched Wedding Planner. Good times. Harvey couldn't stay in bed knowing there was a party going on. Silly kid.


We closed the night off with an awesome dance party. Love them! And to close February off - how bout a couple more sleeping babe pictures? Can never have too many of those, huh?






No comments:

Post a Comment