Saturday, May 4, 2019

Tracy Aviary

My dad and I had matching Friday's off and decided we wanted to do something fun. I had been wanting to get to Tracy Aviary again. We had only been once in the winter a year and a half ago and I thought it was AWESOME. My dad hadn't been since they updated everything so we met there and made a day of it. It was so much fun. The weather was perfect. They place is so rad and the kids had a blast. Even Lottie kept herself together for most of the day. 








We did do the bird show, which was really cool. The birds flew over us so close. Harvey got to be a volunteer which he loved. Lottie got bored but the rest of us loved it!











Harvey wanted to make sure my dad took pictures of all of these and sent them to me. So I figured I'd better include them here :)




Harvey's getting pretty into rolling down hills these days.





























Fabulous day! I really love that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment