Saturday, July 20, 2019

Boondocks

I had Friday off and we had talked about taking the kids to see the new Aladdin. My parents had talked about going to see that as well and so we all were going to go, but then we couldn't find a babysitter for Lottie and didn't think she'd enjoy that movie, so we changed plans and all met at Boondock's! It was pretty fun! There was some sadness - Lottie was mad she wasn't riding with me on the water ride and Greta was mad she was getting wet. But I laughed the whole time cause you just get soaked and it was pretty funny.





Mini golf was great except the kids got bored. My dad and mom both made hole in one's. I stopped keeping track of my score about halfway through. Lottie kept picking up everyone's balls.






The best part of the batting cages was the helmets DID not fit. They were so big on me and my mom that we could barely see. Can't say I would have done a lot better if I could have seen better. Man. I'm rusty. Don't think I had swung a bat for like 15 years or more.



The favorite is always the arcade games. So we spent a good majority of time there. My dad won the kids all giant balls, so they were pretty happy about that.







Greta went to this little area for a bit while Harvey was playing zombie pirate games or something. But then he was mad we left before he got to go there. Too much stuff to do and too little time.






Harvey did get to go play laser tag with my dad and Tanner. My mom and Lottie and I played roller ball. The ball kept getting stuck so I had to keep crawling under the end to loosen it up. And then it froze completely. It would have been fun to play for real and actually try to be competitive with each other. But then Harvey came back and he just kept wanting to throw all the balls. Then my mom and dad stayed and played a couple of games of bowling. It was a fun evening!







No comments:

Post a Comment