Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Silver Lake

This is one of my favorite places. Especially with kids. I wish it wasn't such a drive to get there but it's ALWAYS worth it. It's the perfect distance for my kids to handle and I feel like I get a perfect dose of perfect mountain goodness. And combined with my bestie Brooke - it doesn't get any better than that.







We just wander along so slowly. The kids find things to run around and jump and climb on and it is so happy. There was this little outcropping of an area that they wandered up and around so many times. Brooke and I talked and Lottie kept climbing up a rock and saying "camera me!!".







Greta took this picture of Brooke and I and did a pretty good job. And she took the next one of me and I thought it turned out good too. It makes me happy because I look happy because I WAS so happy and sometimes being at home with my kids I don't always feel as happy as I should. It just captures goodness. Simple. Mountains. Happy.

Harvey is always such a grump about me trying to get group kid pictures.


Rocks, dirt and water - it completes her :)

There was a place that we went out and walked on one of the docks. The wind started blowing a little bit and so it made a bunch of small ripples on the water while Lottie was watching. It looked really glittery/sparkly when the sun hit all the ripples and Lottie yelled out "Fi-wuks! Fi-wuks!" (fireworks.) So funny.
















No comments:

Post a Comment