Sunday, October 11, 2020

Cross E Ranch

I'm am rather fond of this tradition that is now 3 in a row! I was worried it wasn't going to happen with Covid, etc. When I called them they just said they weren't going to have all their things up and going and that you'd have to make reservations and get tickets early because they were going to sell out. So we did all of the above. My dad reserved the firepit place and we showed up on a perfect weather Saturday afternoon. It was PACKED. So crowded and they had all the same things they have every year. So that was kind of weird. But we had a super great time. It was lovely. Wish we could have had the firepit all night. We had to move fairly soon but otherwise it was just all perfection. And we only lost 2 kids during it all. Haha. Greta and Lottie. Only for a couple minutes each luckily. I wandered away from Greta and she didn't see I guess where she needed to go. And Lottie wandered off all by herself. 





















































And there are hardly ever any pictures of Harvey. He's always off running around himself and I'm usually by the girls. So they get pictures most often. Harvey was there. He had a blast. A good time was had by all, really! Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment