Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter

I'm thinking maybe next year we can try this activity clothed :) They didn't make too much of a mess of their bodies, just the counter and fingers. Lottie couldn't be bothered with waiting for my help or using the egg holders. Watching them dye all those made me realize that I wished I would have done an extra dozen for me because I was wanting to dye some. They had a great time and it was fun watching them!





It's kind of hard to see the whiter part in the lighter blue - but they look like eyes...which makes it look like a ninja egg.




Nothing too crazy as far as Easter baskets Sunday morning. They got summer sandals, water toy, new swimsuit and I gave them their Cherry Hill passes for Easter too. Perfect. They were quite excited about that!
How cute are these!? And them!
My parents came up before the afternoon session of conference and watched that with us and then ate dinner with us. 
This obviously got twisted wrong...but man. OH. Man. Tanner KILLED it with these bad boys. So delicious. The whole meal was a huge success. My mom made homemade rolls, I did some yummy cheesy potatoes and we had steamed broccoli and carrots. Heaven.


The place we are living has such a perfect yard for egg hunting! So many great options. And we had a good adult to child ratio for helping...cause a couple or all of the children have a hard time LOOKING for things. So funny.















Love!

Harvey is in this stage of it's not cool to smile for photos - he makes goofy faces or likes to make "cool" faces and flash his whatever signs. So I love this natural, perfect smile, even if it's only half of it. 


My favorite of her!










This was her sobbing and throwing a fit after we got done because she "wanted to find all my eggs again!!!"

My parents stayed to play a few games and while we were playing, Harvey got Gus and sat and played a game with him. Haha. 
And my awesome Easter gift from Tanner. LOVE them. LOVE him. LOVE his job. All good things. 
It was an awesome weekend spent with family, doing fun family traditions that the kids love, and especially General Conference and focusing on the Savior and His atonement. So very grateful for Him and my knowledge/testimony/faith in the plan of salvation! We are so blessed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment