Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day

My mom is the cutest. She invited us all to a Mother's Day Brunch the Saturday before MD. Look how cute this table is! She made two different breakfast casseroles and we had the most delicious yogurt parfaits. 
Then she had a craft for all of us to make. Also super cute and practical - a perfect combination. 






A little dry erase magnet board :)





And we got an air fryer for her which I think she was pretty excited about. 

On Mother's Day I made the kids do a little photo shoot with me and the mostly cooperated and that was glorious. We got a few really cute pictures!


I love them. 









Cute little gifts from school and preschool. 

Tanner made this killer meal! I think this was his plate though haha. Salmon and bacon wrapped carrots. Caesar salad and baked potatoes! 
He got this necklace for me. On one side it's got our anniversary, the other 3 have the kids nicknames - Harv, G-Lo and Lottie Dottie. Love love love it!
And he got me these shoes from work! We have matching ones. They might be one of my favorite shoes ever. They are so cool! It was a really happy day and Tanner did a great job making it special.  Often motherhood is overwhelming for me and I constantly feel like I'm not doing enough and/or that I'm messing up horribly on the daily. But I do feel so grateful to have the kids we do and for their love and forgiveness and the chance we all get to learn together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment