Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Puerto Vallarta Zoo

The zoo gets its own post because I took a boat load of pictures and it was super cool! It was pretty cheap to get in and not much more to get a bag of food you could feed most of the animals. You could have paid like $60 more to be able to hold and play with a baby tiger or other cat which would have been cool but not worth it. The zoo was awesome. You could get soooo close to the animals, as is shown with the pictures. It was so hot and humid but it was awesome. 





These little guys weren't afraid at all of people and got a little close for comfort a lot of times. Harvey was the designated goose scarer. 


I think this guy was my favorite. 






























I was trying to take a couple pics of this guy and he latched out and bit my finger and I accidentally took a picture of it. So funny. 

The giraffe was a big hit and super fun. 
























This might have been the monkey that bit Harvey. He was feeding it and was loving that the monkey was touching him and holding his finger. I think the monkey got tired of it not getting food and then just latched on. Harvey SCREAMED and was stuck for a minute and I told him to just yank it out. Luckily it didn't break the skin. Wonder what kind of disease he could have ended up with. After he got calmed down from that scare and hurt, we enjoyed the rest of the zoo. 
This monkey baboon thing was so funny. It was hiding in the corner and if you went and looked through the glass it would jump out and bear it's teeth. it scared Greta so bad and I LOVE this shot I got lucky enough to grab. 

Or maybe this was the monkey...I don't know. It was one of these...




Harvey took most of the rest of these pictures ;)











Such a fun little outing. And it was just a 10-15 minute walk up from the hotel. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment