Thursday, June 30, 2022

Misc June

Between me being in Arizona and us having a Mexico vacay - we still ended up with a decent amount of pictures. We got North Shore passes this year - the aquatic center near here. The Wurm's took them the first day of summer basically because Bella was helping tend while I was gone. We haven't used it as much as we should have. It's SO crowded and so I don't think we'll get passes next year, but it has been fun. Definitely more fun with friends. 




We had a little start of summer party with some friends from Jefferson. It was fun. Not as many people came as we invited but it was nice that way. Kids seemed to have fun. Lottie didn't seem to be feeling the best. 






We did that, then went to my friend Summer's pool for a short bit - super awesome and fun. Kids swam about 30 minutes while we chatted, then we went to the Niederhauser reunion pool party in Farmington. Fun in the sun day for sure!







Our Desert Star night :) 



I don't even remember why we were out and about on this walk, but the girls wanted to take some pictures. I deleted about 50 that Greta took of random flowers and bushes and houses but saved some of these goofy fun ones. 







Tanner picked this little guy up while I was in Arizona :) It was an approved purchase though. It's pretty sweet. I'm happy to be a truck owning family again. 

Laura took the girls to the Illume dance Narnia production and Tanner took Harvey and Jack to sushi (Jack's dad just passed away from cancer. Tanner was pretty good friends with him and family from skiing). Sad stuff. 
Tanner took the kids to the air force museum one Saturday. Tanner told me Harvey said he told him he missed me but was kind of glad I was gone because they were getting to do all this fun stuff with dad :)





For our 11th Anniversary I got tickets to a Symphony concert at Snowbasin. It was a patriotic thing and was SO good and so fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment