Monday, June 3, 2019

Natural History Museum

We have talked about going to this museum for EVER. It just has never happened. I noticed on Instagram someone posted that a free day was coming up. I thought...I'm sure it will be busy, but they sold tickets by a time slot and so I hoped that maybe that would keep things a little bit more controlled. I was wrong. It was INSANE. It was ridiculous trying to find a parking spot and it was just NUTTY everywhere we went. And we probably went at the wrong time - right about when Lottie was about to need a nap. So...it was kind of hard. It really is a VERY cool place, and even though I think the majority of it is a little too advanced or uninteresting for my age of kids, but there was lots of stuff still for them to do and they really liked it. We didn't even see everything. We had to tap out, dictated by our tiny dictator. Definitely a place I'd like to go try again, and it will be worth paying, if it means less crowds!

















No comments:

Post a Comment