Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Splash pad!

I volunteered to take Laura's kids for a day. She's quite pregnant, and I just remember some serious service that I got from some people who offered to take my kids around the time I had Lottie, and it was the best thing ever. I thought a splash pad would be pretty fun. And it was...except keeping track of 5 kids there, between the grass and splash part and the park...was a little harder than I anticipated. Especially with our little ones who like to wander at leisure. And most of the kids didn't really like the splash pad. Greta was the only one that actually would get in the water, and even then, it took her until it as about time to leave to do it. Kind of weird. We'll keep trying this summer. But anyway - here's some fun pictures from the day :)



























No comments:

Post a Comment