Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Parties

We had some good family parties this year. We had my families the Saturday morning before Christmas - the new tradition and I think it's great. We also did a couple new things for the party as well. Instead of doing a gift exchange we picked a service project. Tanner and I picked this year. We chose to make craft kits for Primary Children's. We made two different crafts with 50 each. Everyone helped cut and bag up all the goods. (I am going to be taking them down in the next week or so). I thought it was cool. I hope the kids catch the drift of the importance of thinking about others.




My mom brought a couple crafts for the kids to do which was also a big hit.








We also settled on doing a talent show as part of a new tradition. Not very many people took it seriously so I'm hoping next year we have some more participation. Our kids ROCKED there's. They sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and did SO good and looked so awesome in their get up. I loved it.







That same afternoon was Elaine's party. I had to work but went for a couple of hours. Got a few pics of the famous bingo game and then Nat sent me a few too.




The Monday before Christmas was Clare and Berrie's party. It was really fun. Everyone was there. Yummy dinner. Then we did the Niederhauser music - but there was a glitch with the cd making so it was kind of a bummer to not have the disc to listen to over and over and over all year. Maybe we'll have to make our own. Then we did a little gift game thing with rolling dice that was funny. Harvey picked first and opened a pair of unicorn slippers. His face fell HARD and it was hilarious. Aunt Nat was so nice and switched him for a set of emergency hot wheels cars and made his life. Then we did ornaments. Then we did gifts from Clare and Berrie.  It was a really happy and wonderful night.

























I LOVE all the holiday family togetherness. It really has just been so great. Almost Christmas day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment