Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Misc December

This will be a slightly shorter miscellaneous post since all the extra stuff we did fell in different categories :) Tanner got into the puzzle spirit and did a few. I helped with one of them. 

Heather helped us out one evening and watched the kids. She took some fun videos and pictures of the kids playing Austin's drums - but I think most of them are videos. Greta is very intense!



The kids got to go play in the raquetball courts for a bit while we were at the gym. They were right next to me and I thought it was so cute watching them run around and crawl and jump and weave. This pictures kind of sucks, but it was a smiley memory so I will refresh my memory with it down the road.

Harvey had a little Christmas program at his school. He sang so good. The gym was PACKED and it was hard to see him. I had to strain through the crowd to keep my focus on him and it felt like I was looking at those magic 3D books where your eyes have to go blurry ish to see the picture come alive. But it was cute. Tanner got to come to that too. 



A few pictures from Greta's little Christmas program. Something has changed with YouTube or phones or something because I can't download my stuff to it via my phone anymore, which is a tragedy. They sang some cute songs and she was a pretty good participator! It was fun to watch her!
And per tradition - a little pinata afterwards.

Sunday before Christmas. Gosh they are cute!
After Christmas shopping for pillows. We got some new memory foam ones and we are both REALLY happy with them!
Also while at Bed Bath and Beyond, they had clearance for the comfy's that Tanner had been eyeing since the Niederhauser party. So he got himself the last one and the kids each got one too. A winner shopping trip for sure!
Leftover Christmas art decorations :) I basically ruined Harvey's life by putting all his creations in the garbage after I took a picture. He wanted them saved in the decoration box to be used for years to come. Oopsies.


Lucy and Crew's new dog Millie. So tiny and fluffy and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment