Saturday, December 21, 2019

December birthdays

So many fun things this month! I had to break up the blogs in a lot of different ones because there just is so many pictures. We had a little unofficial birthday party at our house for me and my mom and Tanner and Heather. My parents got me a Nemo Luxury lounge camp chair. I literally cried. I've had my sights set on that chair for awhile and it was EXPENSIVE. They combined bday and Christmas and still - it was so nice of them. It is SO awesome. Like the most dreamy camp chair that ever was. I can't WAIT to take it out by the fire and under the stars!












My parents gave Tanner a cooler (taped over the lifetime and put "Yeti", which is funny). He was pretty excited about it. As am I!

He also got a little chocolate milk mixer.




Mama is very happy about her digital photo frame!


And a Book of Mormon journal we gave her.
And us and Heather gave my parents tickets to Manheim Steamroller. Which they were obviously very excited about :)












This series of pictures is so funny to me. We are all ready to get sung to and blow out the candles....




And right as we are about to blow...Harvey runs out of nowhere and steals the show. I think he blew them all out. And then we all "yell" at him. So funny.


Now on to Tanner's birthday. He requested biscuits and gravy. My first attempt - and it turned out pretty darn good - even if my biscuits are all skeewompus.



He got a pedicure for his birthday and he said they did a better job than me ;) And that he can't believe he hasn't been getting these more regularly.
I also gave him Jazz tickets so before we made it there we stopped to eat at the Mandarin. Super yummy!





The game was SO fun! It was just fun hanging with him and the Jazz were winning right up to the last quarter and then they lost their lead and were down quite a bit with only a few minutes left and then out of nowhere they stepped it up and had a killer run at the end and ended up winning! It was so exciting with lots of fun energy in the stadium. So much fun!

My birthday!! Woo hoo! I just wanted to do something outdoors and eat indian food. I wanted Bombay House but when we got there I remembered (was reminded) that they aren't open for lunch. So we (Brooke and I) found a different one and pigged out. It was soooo good. And then we went to go ski and I realized I left my cross country ski boots on the table in the garage. So dumb. So we swung by REI and rented me some and drove up Millcreek and spent a couple hours skiing up the canyon and talking and laughing and it was absolute heaven. Just amazing. Beautiful. Everything my heart and soul wanted on my birthday.











Then we attempted Temple Square with the family. The other part my heart wanted (well - doing something with Tanner and the kids). It was a little insane. SOOOO many people and Lottie was awful. But it was Christmasey and happy otherwise :) Birthday's are fun when you make em so. It turned out great. And I love my family ;)

















No comments:

Post a Comment