Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter

We had a fun little Easter decorating time. The kids actually had a lot of fun and there were minimal catastrophe's. (Harvey got mad about how we dyed his last egg...but we got it all worked out...don't worry). Lottie was pretty entertaining. 
We tried to face time my parents while we were doing it and she was being so cute and excited about it all. While we were videoing I took out one of her pink or purple eggs and she made the cutest excited face! My mom said I was missing all the cute pictures and so we hung up and I told Lottie to make the same face and she did it perfectly. Makes me laugh.










Our Easter egg hunt at Mimi's kind of was a bust because of Covid. But Saturday afternoon we wandered up there and hid plastic eggs a couple of times so they could have an egg hunt. Our backyard is still a mess and so we had limited hiding spaces. Millie and Mae and fam were over too so they helped too and it was super cute and fun!

















Easter morning. Our kids aren't the greatest finders. Harvey did pretty good. He helped the girls find theirs. The baskets were pretty minimal this year but they all seemed happy and it was a good morning. We tried to do some Christ centered discussion and church stuff too. I love spoiling them and seeing them happy with "things" but hope that I'm doing enough to help them realize that that's not the reason for Easter (Christmas...life...etc) and not be too greedy and materialistic.






They are some pretty cute kids and I love it when they are good to each other. It was a good day.


Can't remember exactly what she was eating here...but she thoroughly enjoyed it...

No comments:

Post a Comment