Saturday, May 23, 2020

Cold Springs Trout Farm

Harvey has really been interested in fishing. When we went backpacking last year he and my dad made a little handle and hooked some line that they found up to it and he just wanted to do it non stop. He LOVED it when his Aunt Heather and Uncle Shane took him once when we were camping. I've been wanting to take him more but I'm not really that good anymore and feel like I don't know what I'm doing. So we've talked about taking him to this fish farm for a year or more. Tanner suggested it on a Saturday I had off and we went for it. It felt a little inhumane and unnatural and so I felt a little guilty but Harvey LOVED it. He caught one almost immediately after he put his pole in and so I missed the first few opportunities for pictures. But then we kept at it and kept catching fish. You can't throw them back so we ended up with a spendy bucket but it was worth the experience and memories and we did have a tasty dinner the next night! The girls had fun throwing food to the fish and watching but they weren't as interested in actually fishing. Lottie sort of tried at the end but Greta was too nervous. All in all it was a fun day!

His smile!






His face again!








And a bunch of cute poser girls :)






No comments:

Post a Comment