Sunday, August 7, 2022

Birthday weekend at Gram and Pop's

I needed a separate post to put all these great pictures in! My parents are the absolute best. They had gotten a little behind on birthday sleepovers and so were thinking of doing catchup with a fun weekend with all the kids. We sort of pushed that on them a little quicker than maybe they wanted because Tanner had a big golf tournament he wanted to play in and I had to be in Arizona, so it just worked out perfectly and they were so nice to be willing. So we slept over Thursday, my mom took me to the airport early Friday and the kids got to stay and play! Pop was off so he took them to the zoo. It had been a long time since we had been there and they had a blast. 









Fun little living room slumber party. Not sure how any of them could actually sleep. Man...to be a kid :)




The zoo was just bonus activity. Saturday, they all wanted to go to Kidztopia. This super cool indoor playground. Lottie went to it last year for her birthday sleepover, but the other kids hadn't been there. I haven't been there either but it looks amazing. And they had a blast there too! And wore the adults out ;)

































And then Cafe Rio lunch...

So so grateful for my parents for always being willing to help us, and for loving our kids so much! The kids love them back just as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment