Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Misc November

We were hoping to get grass in in the fall but we kind of dropped the ball. We got our fence and top soil and ALMOST finished the dang garden boxes. They are close. Just have to finish drilling holes and pounding rebar into about half of them. Not an easy job but I'm going to be the best darn gardener and we're gonna have the yummiest things! I'm excited!




Monster by Lottie. 
Some type of after dinner dance/show the girls always like to do.

Selfies with friends (Suzy).


I met Brooke for breakfast once at a crepe place in Farmington. I thought I was getting a savory crepe with like a chili sauce on it - not ACTUAL chili. Kind of bummed but it was still fine. It was great conversation and catch up time, though. Always.
Aunt Heather being the coolest. 
We (I) mistakenly signed Greta up for soccer. She was kind of killing it this fall so we wanted to get her a little more practice and experience. But I didn't account for the fact that games were on Saturdays and soon we'd be skiing Saturdays. Resorts opened early so she only made like 2 games, unfortunately. And the one game I saw she played awful. Haha. Maybe it's something we'll explore a little later, or we'll see how spring rec stuff goes. But skiing takes priority :)



Love this so much. From Greta.
I love our local library. 
Pre-Thanksgiving dinner with my fam since I had to be in Arizona on Thanksgiving. ALL of the food turned out SO SO SO good. It was so fun and so good and felt weird not having Laura's family there. Ben and Julie were out of town with Adi so my parents had their other 3 kids and then it was just us and Heather, Shane and Austin. Still very nice and happy. 










Tanner took this. He said she's my kid. Phone in butt pocket, flip flops in winter, saggy butt pants. Yeah...guilty.

My dad watched the girls while my mom and I went to time out for women and Harvey skied with dad. 

I just love this little tradition so much. It hasn't happened for a couple of years with covid so it was so nice to be back. Such a great spiritual boost!



And getting Indian after was NOT a bad idea!
Not even sure who took this. Candid morning shot.  
Our last Desert Star show. It was a great one. I loved it and it was fun to go with Heather. This will be a sad year not to get to go to them every couple of months. Kind of far, but we loved it!


I discovered a killer pho place in Yuma that is trouble. I want it every day. 
Tanner took the kids skiing for the first time without me. I was most impressed. And thankful for the friends he has at work that like our kids and have been so willing to help out!


No comments:

Post a Comment