Friday, May 25, 2018

May zoo days

We made it to the zoo a couple times this month. Both times I thought to myself that I didn't need to take any pictures. And I absolutely meant to do that. I had great intentions. We have hundreds of zoo pictures. But, of course, a few had to be taken. The first time we went with Laura. We went in the afternoon after all the field trip groups were leaving and it was PERFECT. The weather was great and the crowds were minimal and the animals were wonderful.











She was mesmerized by the little monkeys jumping around all over in the reptile house.




Harvey was being a model on the elephant. He kept moving and changing positions and wanted me to take a picture of all of the above.



The other time was with Brooke and Alec on Alec's 3rd birthday. Again, after field trip crowds. It was perfect weather and just mellow and great for letting crazy energetic kids just run around and have fun.







We love the zoo and wiped out kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment