Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Lottie 9 months

I really can't believe another month has passed. And she's one month closer to being 1. And that blows me away. Mostly I think about it in terms of how many months left of nursing. And that makes me sad and I'm trying to brace myself. Done forever. I won't be sad about not pumping though. She is still a dreamy little thing. She is pretty active. She just doesn't stay chill in the arms. She's always trying to move and wiggle around and fling herself out of me holding her. She won't fall asleep in a stroller or in my arms and she doesn't cuddle as much as I was getting last month. She loves food. Still doesn't like bananas. She's getting more into bready things and likes waffles and pancakes now.

Could those big round eyes be any cuter??


She LOVES the bath. I took a lot of pictures and video of her in the bath and she was SPLASHING like crazy. I was soaked. It's so fun. It's funny too because when the bath water starts running she is trying to FLING herself into the tub. I wish I had more hands to take the crew swimming more.




She also is exceedingly happy outside, walking in the bjorn, sitting on the grass, or just being held outside. Hoping for lots of fun outside goodness this summer.


She has such a great smile. I love her big eyes. She is so happy. Her two top teeth have officially popped through - I think it was just at the end of 8 months. Maybe the beginning of 9. Gosh. I don't know anymore. I need to do these in a more timely manner.



Threw a couple with big sis. Fun little cheesers.



She sometimes sleeps in Greta's crib (I think soon we will officially get a bed for G and swap them over), and sometimes in the pack and play, and sometimes in my bed because Greta is notorious for taking forever to go to sleep and talking and bouncing around and keeping her up. And she's still a two finger sucker. I love it until I'm going to hate it. She also is INCREDIBLE inpatient in the morning. I mean if she's not latched on nursing within 45 seconds of getting out of bed she's gonna let you know about it.











She is a bouncer. She goes crazy in this and the day before she hit 9 months we tried the johnny jump up and she went crazy. She loved it and it was awesome.


A little Marco Polo cuteness.  She gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth and is getting that core and arms strong and prepped for crawling!





Oh this baby is so much fun. I can't get enough of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment