Saturday, June 23, 2018

Lottie 10 months

I can't believe how quickly time is going with this little big eyed beauty. I love seeing her learn but kind of want her to stop growing for a little bit. Just a little bit. She doesn't like to sit still at all though, so that probably won't happen ;) She doesn't rest in my arms when I am holding her. She's always squirming around which is exhausting.  She has started shaking her head back and forth, and will copy if you do it. Sometimes I ask if she wants more of something and she'll do that, almost like she knows that it means no. Is that real?? She's already perfected the "dead chicken" tantrum. That's probably a bad thing but it is a little funny to see her lay on her tummy and kick her legs and FLIP out. She THROWS her head back a lot too when she's ticked. She's hurt herself a few times but hasn't quite seemed to learn that she should stop that business. She screams REALLY loud too. It's also horribly funny. Not like painful, hurt scream. Like I'm-mad-and-it-doesn't-get-higher-pitched-than-this scream. It's kind of impressive. 

Getting so close to crawling! Love when she does this, too. It's funny. And awesome.
She didn't like the baby swings at the park the few times I put her in them, but across the street at our neighbors, I tried this one and she LOVED it. She was giggling SO cute. I didn't have my phone and by the time Jill went and got hers, she wasn't quite as giggly. So I just stole some of the cute pictures from the videos.



I LOVE this sleeping one.




Got herself slid back under the chair and wasn't too happy about it. Luckily dad snapped a pic before rescuing her.




And it's OFFICIAL! She nailed down crawling this month! She's kind of tired in this video and mad I took her toy away. But she can do it!



And she can do it in the grass!


And for the longest time all she said was "dada". She finally decided she'd give me some love and started saying "mama". Ahhh. So cute :) 
She has such a great little scrunchy nose grin. I love it. I love her.


I forgot two things I needed to document (I'm adding this a couple weeks later) - but - she's got 5 teeth that have poked through and working on two more.
And one thing she does that's the cutest thing ever is whenever she gets close to a soft, minky like blanket, she grabs it, pulls it to her face and her two fingers go in her mouth. It's all automatic and so smooth. I love it. She still is definitely a (two) finger sucker when tired and going to sleep. I'm sure it will be a tricky habit to break someday but right now I think it's precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment