Monday, July 23, 2018

Lottie 11 months

I really can't believe this is the last month before our baby is 1. I'm having really mixed feelings about it. Not that me not wanting her to turn 1 will stop time, but it feels less welcome this time. And I think I can only attribute that to her being our last. I'm so excited to hear what her voice sounds like and see her take her first steps and watch her personality blossom, but she is just SOOOO fun right now. She is so happy. And she has this great chuckle that kills me. She's working on her 8th tooth. She's crawling like a pro. She has started pulling herself up onto everything. Which is fun and I think she likes that new freedom and ability as well, but it makes me nervous for corners and edges of things to the face. So far so good. Her favorite game is playing catch with a ball. She gets giggly throwing it and having it thrown back to her. We still haven't moved Greta to a crib so she's still in the pack and play and I think it's working just fine. 








One of my top 5 favorite sleeping pictures of her to date.
She still LOVES the water. Gets mad when we take her out too soon. She tries to jump in whenever there is any water around.





I do love her scrunchy nose smile. It's so awesome .
Harvey alerted me to this situation. Haha. She gets stuck under the chairs at church too.












She is so beautiful. I love everything about her. She cooperated pretty good for a few great shots for her 11 month birthday. Now I need to start planning a birthday party! It's sneaking up on me!




No comments:

Post a Comment