Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Pineview

Oh man this was a FUN afternoon! I had spent the whole morning down in Salt Lake for a dumb pre-litigation meeting for a potential lawsuit for work. So dumb. On my way home my friend Chris Anderegg said they were going to be heading up and asked if I wanted to go. Lottie hadn't gone down for a nap so we quickly all changed and got ready and I threw some snacks together and we headed up. She had a couple kayaks and paddle boards and a small youth kayak and all the fun things. The kids had a BLAST. Like so much fun. They were awesome in the water, swimming and floating and playing. The sand was also a hit. And Harvey probably spent 3/4 hours we were there in the little kayak she had. He took Lottie and Greta for rides. I went out a couple of times in the kayak but otherwise it was just so nice to sit and chat, enjoy the sun, and enjoy the kids loving it all. Made me SOO happy and I was so happy she invited us and it worked out. It couldn't have been more perfect.









Chris and Sam





Her daughter Clare was awesome. She played and swam with the kids for a long time too. And took the girls out on the paddle board for awhile. It made for perfect relaxing/chatting opportunities :) 





Happy happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment