Saturday, July 31, 2021

Gloria Falls

The day after Kathryn's bridal shower, we spent the night because Tanner went to Idaho for a golf tournament. I talked my dad into going for a little hike. I've been up to Red Pine and White Pine lake oodles of times but never realized how often I had walked passed Gloria Falls. It was a beautiful day! It's like 1.5 miles up. My kids did awesome up! Minor moments of whining from Greta but mostly just troopers.














Model poses from Lottie. She loosk WAY too grown up to me.  Where did the baby face go!?





Had a few issues with Lottie on the way down. She kept crying that her stomach hurt. So she ended up getting carried most of the way down. Luckily it's a short and sweet hike. 



I thought I lost my credit card and drivers license up there. My phone case was super loose and I realized I didn't have them at the waterfall. So that was kind of stressful. When we got to the car there was nothing there. Couldn't find them. So I tried cancelling cards and all that. When we got home Greta found them sitting in the arm thing of her door. Whew. That was stressful and also a nice answer to prayer :) 
The hike was beautiful. I want to go up there and just chill a lot longer. Kids seemed more anxious to get back than I was. But they did great and it was super fun and super pretty and a good mountain dose for the heart and soul!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment