Tuesday, July 6, 2021

4th of July

I got the 4th of July off this year as one of my holiday's - but I didn't request the 3rd off, which was the day they did the fireworks at Eagle Ridge - like one of my ABSOLUTE favorite days of the year. I tried so hard to be able to switch my shift but I wasn't able to. I was so sad. Luckily Tanner still went and took kids so they all enjoyed it. Friday night actually they went to the car show. Much to Tanner's pride and joy - Harvey is getting pretty dang into cars too! So they all had a good time. 
The next day we moved. Which was super patriotic and fun. Not really. It was a pain and so hot but thanks to my parents, we were able to get it done before I got to work. I left for work and Tanner went with his parents a little later to Eagle Ridge. He said it was great. Kids had fun and were good and the fireworks were apparently awesome. And this is the only picture he took - Lottie passed out standing up against papa. 


Sunday we got a few things put away from the move, went to church and then headed to my parents for a party. As I was there and had my camera - many more pictures were taken 😂. My dad made a sweet frisbee golf course and had a ring toss game for the kids. We played washers and corn hole. Delicious food. And just a really good time! 













Monday Tanner had the day off work and we decided to try Cherry Hill. It was pretty crowded but still super fun! By the time we left though the kids were being a little out of control and super whiney and Lottie was a pill. So I was almost ready to bail on going to Layton to watch fireworks. SOOO glad we didn't. We went with Clare and Berrie and Carson and Nat and the kids had a lot of fun playing with each other and running around. We had a good spot in the shade and it didn't feel too painfully hot. And the firework display was AMAZING! It was over 30 minutes long. It started out with what you'd think of as a finale and it was long and awesome and the best/longest finale I've ever seen. Sooo great. It was long and painful getting out of the parking lot but totally worth it!


















Happy birthday, America! So grateful to live where we live! 

No comments:

Post a Comment