Thursday, September 30, 2021

Adams Canyon

Got to get another hike in the next day with Laura. Lottie preferred to go with us than get babysat. Laura and I did this hike a few times last year and I had been working out a little more lately and so I thought I'd be fine carrying her. Man oh man. Either I'm a lot weaker than I thought or she is just a lot heavier. It was so hard! I didn't think I was going to make it just as we started up the switchbacks before we even started getting in the canyon. But we did make it! I only made Lottie walk a short little section :) 
This trail is flipping amazing too - at all times of year - but fall leaves are what make my world go round. And pictures never do it justice.











I LOVE that smile of hers...



My legs were jelly coming down and knees were a little sore but it was so great to go and even though she almost killed me, I loved having Lottie come with again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment