Friday, September 24, 2021

Cross E Ranch

This is fast becoming one of my top 5 favorite family traditions. I think this is our 3rd or 4th year coming. And it did not disappoint. Only that the time goes by too fast. It's so fun. We reserved our little grassy section for the afternoon and evening. That's the best. It is so fun having that little comfy home base. We got there a little after 3 and just got to playing!












These kids wanted to try the climbing wall. I was impressed with how hard they tried. (Also loved how they just stood like this). They weren't heavy enough to make the auto belay work so they got up a tiny bit and didn't want to go higher but then couldn't get down. Logan was upset about it and so just kind of gave up and hung his head. It made me laugh and so I took a picture and the picture makes me laugh so much more but it's terrible looking kind of. 



















We got to watch the pig races this year. We missed them last year. It was actually really entertaining and the kids loved them and I had no idea that little piggies could run that fast!










This was a big hit, as usual. But time just went by too fast and we didn't get to play in it tons. I think they would have stayed here for hours if it was an option or we had started here first. 




Hay ride out to see the cows...


















We squeezed in a few more minutes of play here before we did CAKE for the birthday peeps. 




I made a chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream. So good. And I was happy with how it turned out. Baby steps on getting better. 

Laura turns 30 and Dad 63 on the 26th! 








SUCH a fun and happy night with the family. I love all of it!! Can't wait till next year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment