Thursday, July 7, 2022

Liberty waterfall hike

Before we even moved to Pleasant View I started looking at maps in the mountain areas to try and see what trails were nearby. I saw this waterfall hike near Liberty and talked to my friend Heather about it and she was game to drive over and do the hike with us. I love hiking with her and her kids! It was a super short hike but super pretty and fun to explore. I wish it was about twice as long but it was great and pretty and we all had fun. Except Greta doesn't look like she did in this picture. I don't even remember why she was being a grump.






Her older 2 kids didn't come with...











This little section looks way more sketchy than it was in real life. 




 I love that my kids are good little hikers and actually like it and will go with minimal whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment