Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Going to the zoo, zoo, zoo...

My mom got us passes to the zoo for my birthday. Best gift ever! I'm so excited. The kids love it. We went for our first time this year yesterday. Laura and her friend Jessica came and my friend Steff and her two youngest met us there. Kind of crazy all having our own brood to watch after and all of our brood having different needs and ideas about where and what they want to do :) But it was a gorgeous day! It started out a bit windy and cold but warmed up perfectly and was so much fun!

Cool baby C



Hudson




Adorable pic of Harvey and Oakley

Greta was in typical form - stubborn and wanting to do her own thing her own way. She kept wandering away, and disappointingly for me - didn't really turn back. I watched her a few times to see how far she'd go. It was much further than any 2 year old should go alone.


 Harvey and Greta were loving this slide. Greta was climbing up the stairs by herself and wanted to go down over and over by herself. Harvey was pretty mad when we kept moving - because he just wanted to stay and slide.






I love this girl!








Excited for lots more days spent here!

No comments:

Post a Comment