Saturday, March 31, 2018

Misc March

I don't usually sneak in on Greta after work. But sometimes I do. And she's a precious little sleeper too :) 
Harvey likes wearing his Bee's hat because he looks extra sharp and handsome. AND with glasses!? Fuh-get about it.
 Such a great look :) And I just have to say - I have created a fellow sample lover in Harvey. Holy cow. He's almost worse than me. If that's even possible. I love it though - much to Tanner's significant chagrin!
Then doctors appointment with G and she had to get shots. I was a little slow on the picture but right before he was patting her on the back he had his arm around her. It was so cute. They bicker and fight over toys and bug each other plenty but it's so wonderful to see them be sweet to each other and watch out for each other, etc. Also Greta didn't even cry a single tear when she got her shots.
We got to go to Emery's baptism on the 3rd. Payne is such a sweet cousin. He loves Lottie and Greta. She did really good on his lap for a while too. And I was terrible and took 2 pictures. The cookies Mimi ordered and were adorable. Probably should have got a pic of the baptism girl. She was so cute! I'm happy we were actually in town (living here) so we could be there! We'd missed a few along the way.


 
The night of the baptism my Aunt Shirley had a surprise retirement party that we went to. Way fun. Kids had a great time and it was fun to see lots of my family. And we love Shirley so dang much it was fun to surprise her and celebrate her!

These guys have their own ice cream business - Regular Ice Cream. I had about 6 bowls of their cookie butter ice cream. Seriously probably the best ice cream ever. All the kinds were amazing. They have skillz.
 Greta pulled lemon off the table to munch on. Silly thing.



 Cousin Annette. We used to be really close and I babysat her kids a TON when they were little.


 Greta pulling faces while getting her diaper changed.


Birthday glasses from Laura :)

Epic hiding spot during a hide and seek game. Dad helped out.

A needed "get out of the house" trip to the Layton Hills Mall play area.

Harvey's a wild man. He latches on to ANYONE that will run around with him. He's usually the one that is making up the game. He runs around yelling and just having the time of his life. I LOVE how easily he makes friends and plays with people. I hope he's always confident and outgoing and silly :)
"Take my picture mom!"
A couple pictures from a park visit with Brooke and crew when we went down and spent the day with her.



The matching. Gosh I love it!
This picture KILLS me. I posted it on instagram. It's just so classic. And I really do think it sums up a lot of the real mom life :) Dragging kids around, purse and phone, hands full, frazzled messy hair and just a perfect look of combo frustration and exhaustion. And a little mess to go along with it.

Got super cute and curled hair for church. She's beautiful.

Park days with cousins - hope there's lots more of these coming up!!






Lottie's hair. Haha. 
Sorry - overload of cousin pics. I just love ALL the pictures of these two together. Too much cuteness to be able to delete or exclude anything.

Just a regular crazy moment frozen in time.
The first of I'm sure MANY kid selfies I'll discover on my phone.
Modeling a rain jacket that's NOT too big ;) Our awesome neighbors, the Ashby's, gave it to him.

No words.
Sometimes I get motivated and make super delicious, healthy salads that no one but me will eat.


This might be close to my all time favorite non baby picture of Harvey. Holy. Handsome. 

Hahaha. And then there's this. I love it because he thinks he is killing it. I mean, he really is. His style and confidence and face and personality. He makes anything look good :)

We were out for a walk and he found a couple of bigger kids riding their bikes. He wanted to go ride with them. Again - I just love how he'll go talk to and try and play with anyone. He was riding his bike around with them and asking them their names and all manner of things. He definitely did not get his social skills from me! Gosh I love him.
Brewers shirt we got him when he was like 1. He found it when I was going through the next phase of clothes for Lottie and insisted on trying it on - and look, it fits! (at least he thought it did. He insisted on wearing it to the post office too. (I made him keep a jacket on).






I love this picture so much too. 


I think we found someone in our ward to be a part time babysitter for the few day shifts I end up doing during the month. Her baby is 4 months. I hope it works out - seemed like it was an answered prayer for both of us.


I have high hopes of being outside a lot this summer. We didn't get camping much last year and I did very little exertional things summer because of the enormity of my stomach and legs :) This is going to be different! Lots of nature and outside walks is the goal. We tried a new area the other day. A littel trail that goes around Hobbs Reservoir. It was perfect where we parked. Not too far. Harvey did AWESOME on his bike and there was a bunch of great small little hills that he could practice riding down and balancing. He had so much fun. And Lottie just squealed with delight being outside. It was bad, though - we were at home and it was super sunny and warm. And we went so spur of the moment I didn't even grab a jacket or socks for her and then it got kind of overcast and windy and so poor thing was a little cold. I don't think I had a jacket for G either. Oops. Soon enough jacket weather will be over! I'm REALLY excited for some fun summer things with this crew!


I love his face in these two pics...



My baby doesn't need a baby bath anymore! I'm happy to not have that one in the bathroom again but I'm so sad about all this time that keeps passing with her. But 3 adorable things in a tub! Ahh. I love that too!
So many sleeping Harvey poses. He always likes his door open and so it's so easy to peek on him before I head to bed and then it always ends up being funny and cute and so I always take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment