Monday, April 30, 2018

Misc April

This is the sweetest little picture of the kids with their Papa Clare! They watched the kids overnight once when Tanner was out of town and I was working late and Berrie sent me this. I love it!
Everyone loves Lottie. Harvey is so dang sweet with her!
We met Brooke and crew at the capitol one day to have a picnic. We were going to go to a park too but ended up wandering around inside and I think the kids enjoyed it.  It was a tiny bit chillier than we were hoping but it was a fun, new thing to do.



This was some art display and it showed these kids hip hop dancing. Harvey wanted to stay there forever and was dancing with them.


We were going to meet my mom and Laura at the zoo but it was still spring break and my mom got there first and said it was PACKED - so we went with plan B and met at Sugarhouse Park. It was a perfect, lovely day, and the kids were so cute trying to fly kites, and Laura was so good to help them! Greta just let go of the string and ran. Harvey just ran and ran and ran. It was pretty funny. I think Logan had it figured out best :)










A couple cute pics from when my dad tended for us.

Our attempt at some Master's Sunday family pictures :) Harvey. Haha. I love him.


I thought to myself before we made it to the zoo another time that I was going to try and not take pictures, because I don't really need 8,000 pics of the zoo. But, I didn't quite succeed.

His face is so cute in this - wish it wasn't so dark.




Harvey took a few pics, and this was one of them and I kind of liked it :)


Harvey wanted to do nothing but go down this slide. He seriously might have gone down it 50 or more times. And then he and Greta started going down - he would go down right after her and they would LAUGH and LAUGH. It was sooo cute.










Jordan River Temple open house with almost the whole fam.



I mostly included these 3 pics just because Harvey's faces in them all are funny. I think I may have deleted his most unimpressed face, though.


Practicing his writing. Too cute.









Ben and Julie watched the kids for a couple hours so I could help Tanner pain his new work offices. Ben sent me all these pictures. Cute stuff.




















One of my doctor friends has a few horse and a pony and has been saying we should come up there for the kids to ride for awhile. We finally made it up there a few weeks ago. He wasn't quite ready with having her brushed out etc so the kids and I played in the yard for a bit and then Jason led Harvey around their little neighborhood. I carried Lottie in the bjorn and Greta on my side because she couldn't keep up. I should have had a stroller because it was kind of exhausting and hard for me to enjoy and photograph. I tried to make Greta sit on the pony but she was having ZERO part in that.









A new park in Bountiful! And it's awesome! I met Brooke there and the kids played for awhile and loved it. Super cool. I didn't take hardly any pictures, but it was a fun day. It was packed. New and awesome and tons of people :) We'll have to try it again soon.

This is Courtney. Brooke tends her and she was looking cute on the rock so I took it to send to Brooke, and then I thought about just deleting it, but decided to keep it because she is around for a lot of our activities and thought it would be good to remember.

Harvey always wants me to take his pic with Rozzi. Precious.
How we made it through Dallin's graduation. Or at least most of it until Lottie was done.
A crazy lunch at Texas Roadhouse after. Lottie was a bit difficult.



Eating tiny corn on the cob.
Playing with friends at the neighbors. I LOVE when there are neighbor kids out and about and the kids can go play with them. These are grandkids of our neighbors, because there's not too many small kids right around us. Harvey just loves to play with anyone and everyone.






So much Harvey in one single picture.


Greta found the perfect spot to munch on her trail mix.


She's a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment