Saturday, September 8, 2018

The Big Park

In an effort to decrease the massiveness of my miscellaneous month posts, I'm doing a few separate activity posts. This one doesn't even have that many pictures, surprisingly enough. Harvey calls Lagoon the "Big Park" and talks about it every time we drive past it, which is a lot. He's only been once. My dad invited us to go for his work party and we jumped on the chance. We left Lottie with Clare and Berrie which was the absolute right choice. These pictures are not in order, but I suppose it doesn't really matter. We had a GREAT time! The kids did awesome. Greta LOVED a lot of the rides and after almost every single one she said "me wanna do dat aden". Harvey loved them all too, and the gun plane one is still his favorite. Although he was quite disappointed after the first ride on it that the guns didn't make noises. I don't remember if they did last time. They probably did and he remembered that because his memory is insane. Greta only didn't like one ride. I'll point it out below. But otherwise they were both very brave and lasted a long time! We didn't leave till 10:30 and it wasn't until the car that we started having the meltdowns. Tanner and I rode the jet star and I rode some other really fun ride by that with my dad and then we rode the Cannibal. Which was a super long line but worth the wait. Such a fun roller coaster. Otherwise it was lots of kiddie rides. Which is ok. That's what we expected it to be. It makes me want to go to a 6 flags or something with lots of big fun adult rides!









She was all smiles at the beginning but this one you can control and I think she adjusted it too quick and it kind of launched her a little off the seat and then she was scared and cried the whole time. Oops. Oh - and she got stung by a bee while waiting in line for a ride which was quite sad, but she's tough and it didn't get her down the rest of the day.





Greta and I rode this twice while Harvey went on a haunted house ride. He didn't like it because of all the loud sounds. Both these kids are very sensitive to loud. 



This picture is so bad - too blurry and dark. But it's so cute of them holding hands. And Harvey chowing down on a churro - which you probably can't even see. I thought it was so cute though. Anyway - such a fun night. Thanks Dad for letting us tag along!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Come visit us and we'll do adult rides at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio!

    ReplyDelete