Saturday, April 13, 2019

A small miracle

Just have to document this here because it was so cool. This morning I went for a run. I have a 3 mile loop that I do and I come up at the end of my street and then walk the rest of the way in the road. I walked back on the road, came home and stretched for a minute, and then the kids wanted to go run around the block. Harvey is training for a little kids run next week and he has been an all star at training and wanting to run and do his exercises. I love it. Anyway, I digress. So, I come home. Greta and Harvey come out and we run around the block 3 times on the sidewalk. Then they want to keep walking. Lottie was down for a nap and Tanner was in full Master's mode. So we ended up walking around the bigger block. Probably about a mile. We came around to the bottom of the hill where I usually finish the run. Harvey went straight to walk up the hill on the other side of the block and Greta and I turned up the hill down the street. We were walking slowly back and as we got closer, she started running to see if my water was still out on the porch. I was probably 1-2 houses down still and I was watching her, but then looked down. Right at that instant as I looked down, I saw on the sidewalk, my diamond earring. WHAT THE CRAPPPPPP?!!?!??!?! I felt my ear and sure enough I was missing one. I have NO idea how that came out. I didn't disrobe any layers on the sidewalk. I did at home and I couldn't find the back. There is NO way in this world that that was not Heavenly Father's direct intervention. If I wouldn't have looked down at that PRECISE moment or any number of any other things, I would have gotten home and realized it was lost and would have had ZERO idea of where to look. We had been ALL over the place. I would have died. It would have devastated me. These earrings were a gift from Tanner when I had Harvey. They mean so much to me and even though it is just a worldly possession and money etc - God knew they were important and how heartbroken I would have been if I had lost it and He miraculously aided the discovery of it. I just feel so so so so times a million grateful for that unsolicited tender mercy and the experience that strengthened my testimony :)

No comments:

Post a Comment