Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Easter Weekend

We had a pretty fun Easter weekend, I think. We colored eggs Friday afternoon. I have to admit - Harvey's perfectionism made for a little bit of stress and I am getting way more high strung in my old age. So it was interesting but mostly fun. Harv got mad if it dripped or made a spot where he didn't want to. And there were plenty of cracked eggs. But they turned out cool. I love the foam swirl stuff!




Saturday after the race was party at Mimi and Papa's. Fun egg hunt in the field and cute swimsuits and yummy dinner!

















My mom spent the night with us Saturday. My dad was in Japan. She came to church with us and then had dinner with us before I had to work. Easter basket hunt. They all needed some serious help finding their baskets :)













He is dying of excitement from the watch he got.
And they wanted to do an Easter Egg hunt so bad. It was wet and rainy and not the best conditions but we did it. Lots of cracked eggs but they had fun. They are so cute.















And a lovely finishing picture :) Tanner cooked a killer turkey on the traeger and we had stuffing and mashed potatoes and a big salad and rolls. It was yummy! We threw in lots of lessons about why we celebrate Easter too. Some were more productive than others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment