Tuesday, September 29, 2020

St. George Swimming/Misc

 This trip was kind of a last minute decision. I was trying to decide if I'd rather take the kids to Capitol Reef by myself, not go anywhere or something else. I figured they'd probably have more fun in St. George and my friend Laura was excited about that idea and she got the go ahead from her husband and so we made it happen. It was SO much fun. We all rode down in our car (after a sketchy morning of trying to get my sun roof temporarily fixed so we could still go). And the kids did really good. Laura was awesome and had little prizes for them on the way down and back to kind of break up the drive. We stopped at Costa Vida and go lunch and went and played at a park for about an hour. And we did a little photo shoot :)







And this pay phone actually works. It was so funny seeing them try to figure out what was going on with it. Like it was from some time travel alien sort of thing. I don't know. It made me feel old that they were so baffled or intrigued by it. 

And we took so many pictures I had to break it up into sections - making it easier for me too. But they didn't all load in order and it's kind of a pain to change things around. So this is just some of the ones from the condo and swimming. We swam every evening. The first evening Lottie pooped in the pool and it was disgusting and I was soooo mad. But we got the disaster cleaned up and she was good the rest of the time. Also had a few movie parties and some fun scooter playing outside around the condo. 









And this pictures is kind of dumb cause you can't see it very well, but the boys are over on the left playing football, Greta and Lucy were chasing bouncy balls around the courts and Laura and Lottie are swinging.















And then we stopped at Wendy's in Nephi and played at a little park again for a little bit Friday evening before proceeding onward. 


No comments:

Post a Comment