Friday, October 19, 2018

Pumpkin Nights

I think this is only the second year that Sale Lake has done the Pumpkin Night's. I remember seeing billboards for it last year and thought it looked really cool, but it was spendy and didn't think it was worth it with the little kids. I found a 20% off coupon and decided it was worth trying this year. I got tickets for our family but then Tanner ended up deciding to stay home to watch the world series and so I left Lottie with him and met Brooke and her boys. Best ever. It was SOOOO much fun and would have been sooo much worse if I had Lottie. Apparently she was really difficult for Tanner at home which I do feel bad about but it really made all the difference not having her. We had a blast. We were in the first wave - had to show up between 5:30 and 6 and there were hardly any people. We got to enjoy a lot of the activities that didn't matter that it wasn't dark without a lot of chaos. 







Greta is a HUGE fan of the bounce house! She couldn't get enough!




Then as it started to get dark, we made our way through the pumpkin lands. They had a bunch of the buildings decorated with different themes and interactive things. I was SUPER impressed. It was fun and cool for Brooke and I and the kids loved it too! There were a couple that were a little darker and spookier that they hesitated going through, but ultimately it was all just FUN!











Digging for little pumpkin coins that they turned in at the end for a small pumpkin.

















Then we got some snacks and did potty breaks and the train and bounce house a little bit more. And we were about to call it a night when they announced that they were going to do the fire dancers. I had forgot they even had those and we were right next to them so we got front row show and it was really cool and the kids were mesmerized as well.



Yep - we had a BLAST. It was so cool and WAY exceeded our expectations. I think it might have even been worth full price. Loved it! Definitely going to do that next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment