Monday, October 14, 2019

Lego Land Day 1

These first pictures are actually the night before when we checked in - but I figured I'd keep all the lego land pics in the same place. Here's a TON of pictures of our first day. I did delete quite a few, btw!


The day actually started out a bit rough. Lottie I think got ticked about doing her hair and who knows what else but she was screaming her head off for about 20 minutes. That just stresses me out and gets me in heading toward grumpiness. Luckily she calmed down once we got some food for her. Yikes.




Then I included all these pictures because her face is so funny.




We stayed in the castle hotel this year. If we ever go again I think we'll stay in the other one. We liked it a titch better - although the castle hotel did have a fun playground that they played at every morning after breakfast while we waited for the park to open. That was fun.





We headed in before my parents and Kathryn showed up. Tanner took Harvey on the coastersaurus. He was a little nervous but then seemed to think he really liked it.







Had to hit up this plenty of times! Thrilling :)





Greta was able to do this ride. I don't know what happened to the picture of us on it. They moved the duplo playground and slide over around this - since they are building a new land where it was - LegoMovie Land which looks like it will be pretty cool. The kids LOVED playing a the park and it was even more fun when Pop and Gram showed up and chased them around and played more with them!





Dr. Harvey getting the history on his patient.









I think this might be us on the technic roller coaster? I can't even remember now. I'll do my schpill of roller coasters now. We made Harvey go on the dragon coaster again. He was pretty nervous at first but then decided he loved roller coasters. He agreed to go on the bigger technic one after the dragon one and loved that too and over the course of two days went on them multiple times. It was awesome. We made Greta go too this year as she was big enough. She wasn't too thrilled but was great all the way up to the same spot Harvey freaked out at last year. I got a video of her too doing it and it is pretty hilarious. She screamed and made the best faces. When we asked later on in the day if she'd do it again, she said...Ya actually I will. But I'm gonna cry again, ya know! She did. It was hilarious. (She still says she'll go on it but always says she's gonna cry. Hahaha)


This ninjago ride was SUPER loud and Lottie hated it.













We did the airplane ride a TON. It was Lottie's favorite. She probably rode it ten times. I was so sad. The ONLY ride the kids talked about being super excited for was the beetle bounce. And it was not working the whole time we were there. We did lots of new rides and had some different adventures and fun though and I think they were fine. Lagoon has a ride like that and I think we'll just go there once next year. Ha.

















































This is also a great picture of Harvey...and Tanner! Just genuine happy and cute and I love those smiles!

Got a lot of pictures of Harvey in mini land. Tanner took a bunch of pictures of him by all the significant US capitol stuff. Given his American history heavy elementary school :) And usually he's not the one that gets photographed a lot. So...hi Harvey!







This picture makes me laugh. I could NOT get a good one of her on this. So funny. We put some lifts on Lottie's shoe's to try to get her to be able to be big enough for a couple rides but by the time we really tried, the foam had squished down and she wasn't tall enough. Bummer. She might miss the lego land boat since who knows if and when we'll go again.
We took Lottie back to the room and the older kids wandered through the aquarium with my parents and Kathryn. Then they came up to our room and we all headed to Mexican for dinner. It was delicious!


And I think these pictures of the kids up on top are so cute. They thought the little TV in their room was awesome. And Lottie slept on the pull out bed. Such a big girl!



















No comments:

Post a Comment