Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Lego Land Day 2

Day 2 was much more of the same! Playing, posing and having fun!








My dad added the yellow pee. So funny.























I love my dad just out there playing by himself.






















Harvey did lots more rollercoasters!


I love the 4d movies. It was really fun this year. The kids got into it which was really funny and Lottie didn't freak out and make me have to leave early. So it was great!



This little netted play area was Harvey's favorite. He loved just blasting balls at people. He probably would have played there for 2 hours if we would have let him!




We got pizza from Costco and swam for a couple hours. It was a little chilly but the hot tub was delightful!








This was the next morning after breakfast - getting ready to check out. I didn't get a great one the evening we checked in.


It was such a fun time. Looking back at these pictures makes me happy. It was a different experience for sure. I think some of the newness and excitement was a little less for the adults since we had already done it - but it was still fun. We got to do different rides and Lottie was a little easier (for the most part) and it was still great. Went by fast. And most important, the kids had a blast. I was so grateful my parents got to go with us again. They just make stuff so much more fun. And easier. But the more fun part is the best reason! The kids still ask to go back but I don't know that it will be next year :) Guess we'll see what happens. But it was all so great!



No comments:

Post a Comment