Monday, October 7, 2019

St. George

We got my parents tickets to Sound of Music at Tuacahn for Mother's Day and Father's Day. We ended up tagging along with them and staying at Elaine's condo. Which turned out to be perfect. I kind of messed up and didn't realize I got their tickets over conference weekend so I felt bad. We missed a bit of it and didn't go to the women's session because that's when the show was. But it was so much fun and the weather was perfection. We went to a few parks and swam I think 3 times. Made it to the temple. Went out to eat, etc. I guess you can see for yourself in the slew of pics below :)













































Dinner was super yummy! Lottie ate a bit of chicken and noodles. Greta had nothing. She didn't seem to like the Asian flavor that was in everything. Harvey was afraid of the fire. Kind of silly. But it was delicious. And the kids were actually pretty good so that's always nice!


Dad photographer
Mom photographer


This was another fun park. We wanted to go to one more downtown that had pickleball courts but on our way, we found road closures and realized it was the St. George marathon that day. Oops. We certainly wanted to steer clear of all of that.

My dad and I kept trying all these fun spinny things and making each other sick. We laughed so much. No one puked though.












This was probably the most fun little swing I've ever been on. It was like 3 dimensional movement and so cool!


Hahaha
The kids loved the swimming pool. We had some fun times over there. I think we went every day we were there and it really was great. Happy little munchkins. 













The night my parents went to the show we went up to Dixie Rock and climbed around. It was sooo fun. The kids were LOVING it and so cute and so funny and just in heaven. It went down quickly I think after Greta fell, Lottie was pooping and it just go late and everyone was tired!
















She looks like she's like 10 in this pictures. Kills me. 





When we were standing up there and could see the whole city, the temple was the brightest. I asked Lottie if she could see the temple. She said "yeah....so priddy...so priddy". It was adorable. It is pretty.
And these are just some dang cute pictures to end with. I have the most of her because she's the only one that stays by me!


No comments:

Post a Comment