Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Back to School party

I pitched the idea of a back to school party to my friend Laura and she loved the idea. I had originally thought of doing it in our backyard and just having the tramp and our pool up but the more we talked about it the more it great into one of the most epic kid parties ever! Haha. Seriously though. It was sooo fun. Laura was nice enough to host in her killer backyard. We rented this water bounce house and had our little pool up. (I tried to do water balloons but it was a disaster...I'll have to plan better for next years...cause there will be a next year!) Then we ordered pizza and had ice cream. It was so. much. fun! We invited a few friends from last year's class and my sister Laura and her kids came and it was just perfection. Only one minor injury. Head collision between Lottie and Anna. Anna's tooth bled and got a little loosened but I think she was okay :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment