Sunday, August 23, 2020

Lottie's Bday

We had such a fun couple of days celebrating this spunky brewster of a child. We had a soccer game for Harvey in the morning and then Gram and Pop came over while we got ready for a swim party. She got to open their presents and was SOOOO excited about all of them!!





Especially Esla!




We went to Farmington pool again for her party. 3 years in a row :) Clare and Berrie brough C-Nat's kids. Laura and Crew and Lucy came. And my parents. Laura and her kids were sick which I was so sad about. 









I didn't get any good pics of my dad. We had some splash competitions off the high dive and he was so fun with all the kids, as per normal! We got yummy Sticky Bird chicken and had chips and carrots and delicious watermelon. It was so fun. 






Her last night of being 2. Sad...
She woke up READY for presents. There was no convincing her to wait till Dad got done golfing so we did it quick before he left. Then we had breakfast cake for breakfast.









We had people over for dinner - all of Tanner's family made it by Nat and Carson - working and sick kids. My parents came too. Laura's fam was still sick unfortunately. Crappy timing. We had spaghetti and yummy homemade meatballs and salad and garlic bread. And of course cake. Lottie has been about as obsessed as I am with watching cake decorating videos. So she told me she wanted "that" cake to about 100 different ones we saw on instagram. We settled on one but then it kind of changed in the process to just pink and purple. It looked pretty terrible compared to the original but it turned out fine and she was very happy and it tasted very good :) 







And I am posting a bunch of these pictures of her with the cake because they are all so dang cute. 









This girl is a light and joy to everyone. She is friendly and outgoing and she has a unique and WITTY sense of humor. She says and does the funniest things and knows she's something else :) She can be a huge pill but also can be so sweet. I love her big eyes and that she still has the cutest chubbiest cheeks! She has my whole heart!

After I did this blog I realized I didn't do her birthday interview. So it came a couple of weeks late and was kind of tricky to get her to focus, but it will do :)



No comments:

Post a Comment