Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanksgiving

We had some fun family getting together and not a lot of good picture taking. My dad was out of town right in the middle of Thanksgiving - in Guam...so we ended up doing a Thanksgiving meal with my family the Sunday before Thanksgiving. It was a fun and happy and filling day!


Heather had sent me a recipe months ago, wanting me to make it and so I did that for Thanksgiving instead of a pie or other dessert. It was a LOT of work and steps and I didn't have a tall enough scraper to smooth the edges and I'm still trying to figure out the frosting sometimes. It was DELISH but didn't turn out very pretty.

Thanksgiving morning we headed up to Smithfield. Mason and Carrie hosted. It was also another great day and the kids had a blast playing with cousins. The food was delicious and it was a good and delicious and happy family day.
(Tanner got Ivy a ski pic signed by Chris Benchetler...who Ivy loves...so this was cute)









And some amazing Thanksgiving art by Greta. She's turning into quite the little artist and creator. I love it.


Happy Thanksgiving! Always about 18 million different things to be grateful for. I always hope that I am aware and grateful and thankful all year long not just the few weeks leading up to the actual day. We are definitely so blessed and I need to be better at remembering and focusing on that instead of the things that don't always go the way I want or that are a little harder to appreciate :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment