Saturday, September 9, 2017

Random summer activities part 2

Lot's more pictures of summer fun! We hit up Cherry Hill as much as we could and most of the time HAD to go golfing too! Harvey usually preferred the mini golf to the swimming. 



Greta would NOT get in the boats to try them out.


My sister went through the Draper Temple at the end of July and we got to be there for that (and celebrate at Leatherby's after). It was all perfect. So happy for her!


A little park fun in the morning and some Cherry Hill later on.







She gets her eating habits from me...oops.




Meeting cousin Clara! August 6, 2017



The kids met her for the first time while up at Millcreek. They LOVED her. Made me so excited to have our baby!










My mom babysat the kids one day while I was working and took them to the zoo and played at home. She is the best. 
This kid cracks me up!




















I took the kiddos to the Davis County Fair and met one of my besties ever, Kristen Kane and her daughter Keira there. They were visiting from Washington and it was so fun to see her. 







Thanks for looking at the camera, kids!











As part of the fair festivities we hit up a Rodeo with Tanner's family. 


A little fat lip after a bit of a fall.



And we took advantage of another day of Kristen being in town, this time with the whole fam and Rey dog :) We went to a park and luckily found some shady water because it was HOT! And then finished up at Freddy's for food and ice cream :)









I love this picture
I feel like when summer ends, I'm always sad that we didn't do more, or there were things on the list that we didn't do, etc. And that happened again this year, but looking back at all this, I realized we really did have a great time and more isn't always necessarily better anyway. I love being able to play and be with my kids and family any way we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment