Sunday, September 10, 2017

Random summer kid pics

Like I mentioned in the previous blog about having a bunch of random, sort of organized pictures from all of summer, these are MOSTLY just kid pics that have been taken over the course of a few months and didn't really fit into any specific category or folder, etc. But they are cute. And I want them here. There are A LOT (I probably should have put them in a few parts...oh well) - so sit back and enjoy.
Gonna be lots of sleeping kid picks, especially Harvey, because the variety of positions he is found sleeping in, are endless.


 Making slime (he played with it for a total of MAYBE 5 minutes, on two different days).











Soo tired waiting for Farmington fireworks to start
Why not ride your bike around the block in a fireman costume



 Sprinklers!



 We only went to one splash pad all summer. Harvey loved shooting water at other people but not as much when he got shot.


Yes, he's wearing gloves.
Or a bike ride as a policeman...haha. He kills me.


Lots of Cherry Hill time with my sis and Logan
I just think he's so handsome
My mom made him this AMAZING quilt and this was him opening it. Precious!



 She escaped from the bathroom and this is where I found her...












 First buzz cut. Wanted to look like dad :)






Getting very serious with the hatchet stick he found

 We tried a golf outing one afternoon sans dad.






Aunt Nat sent me this from a day she babysat.

Being silly and getting excited for all the newborn prep



 Aunt Heather tended one evening and sent these...


 Helping make...something?? Can't remember.

All time best sleep position ever.

The next morning




 Meeting Mo, Devin and Jonas' newest addition.



One of my fav pics






I think he was trying to cool off or something
 First day of preschool!!! August 28. Sharon Newbold.



 Copying mommy. Hahaha.





 Mother's Day (these pics are obviously out of perfect order).


























Playing at Garrett's

And me playing at Brooke's getting delicious Thai food. Heaven.




Rainbow forehead :(


Harvey just loved to go on walks. I loved that about him but it was always the hottest times and big pregnant mama was dying!






















G's AMAZING quilt my mom made
 We visited Heather and Shane while they had a mini digger, doing some foundation repair on their house.


 Daddy snuggles




Writing a note, "how much I love my dad"


 Aunt Laura was the best babysitter!




I love seeing them hold hands

She loves sucking on lemons













Park day with Steff and Oakley



No comments:

Post a Comment